BergTourenPlaner - BTP
BergTourenPlaner (BTP) is an offline map resource, routing and analysis software dedicated to all people who love to climb by bike, feet or cross skates.
The most important features in the latest version BTP 4 are:
- import of OpenStreetMap (OSM) data & NASA SRTM3/SRTM1
- map rendering with elevation data,
- routing of tracks with:
- shortest distance,
- STRONG algorithm, meaning maximum height meters (Hm) per track length,
- flattest track (i.e. least altitude gain),
- Travelling salesman routing (e.g. riding 25 given climbs on the shortes posssible track)
- power analysis: calculation of expected average power output at user defined riders profile,
- support for GPX tracks and FIT files
- climb analysis of full street network
- map generation and export
- 3D pictures of the region of interest
For more details check the Features & Technical
section. Please refer to the Manual
to to learn how to operate the BTP.
BergTourenPlaner is an Open Source Project. It is written with Qt 5.1 and tested on Win 7 & 8 machines. Feel free to enhance the code or just try and use the program.
Any bugs, wishes, suggestions and comments are most welcome via email to btp [at] climbindex.eu.